Straight Talk sucks they are for the thieves not the customers. Try to disable a phone that has been stolen and the number changed.

They want the number it has been changed to and the serial number on the phone. These are the security questions. Great!!!!! How do I get that when the thieves have the phone and only they and the ***, incompetent people at Straight Talk have it.

I will not be using them again and I hope that anyone considering Straight Talk goes somewhere else. Please share so that people can be informed

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

to MariaST Fort Sill, Oklahoma, United States #1289952

WHAT'S THE POINT OF EMAILING YOU WHEN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ARE RUDE AND SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!!! THE WORST OF IT ALL, IS STRAIGHT TALK DOES NOT HONOR THEIR SO CALLED DISCOUNTS FOR ENROLLING IN AUTO PAY.

THEY CLAIM TO TAX IT SO BY THE TIME THE TRANSACTION IS OVER, YOU SAVE A FEW CENTS. OH AND GOD FORBID YOU CALL AND ASK THEM TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM. THEY HANG UP, PUT YOU ON HOLD FOREVER, THEN TRANSFER YOU 5 TIME BEFORE THEY INFORM YOU THAT THEY CANT HELP YOU AND REFUSE TO REFUND WHAT IS OWED TO YOU. TIME TO CALL MY BANK AND DISPUTE THE CHARGES.

THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL THEIVES!!!!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AGAINST GIVIN THESE THEIVES YOUR BUSINESS. YOU WILL BE SORRY