I have JUST BOUGHT A CARD NOT EVEN THREE DAYS AGO AND HAVE BEEN CONNECTED TO WIFI 97 % OF MY WHOLE DAY AND NOW STRAIGHT TALK CLIAMS I HAVE "WENT OVER" MY 5GB.TOTAL ***.

FIRST OFF YOU CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON AND THEY GET MAD AT YOU WHEN YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THEM???@!!!!!! THEN TO TOP IT OFF I HAVE WASTED $45. *** I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A *** FLIP PHONE BECAUSE ALL I CAN *** DO IS CALL AND SEND TEXT MESSAGES.

*** YOU STRAIGHT TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU WOULD TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD GET MORE *** BUSINESS THAT IS APPRECIATED.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States #1305779

Very rude. Mad cause they talk junk and hangs up without me getting my say so in. Smh and lol.

to Anonymous #1309408

Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States #1305777

Will give a zero minus for services . If i had the money i would buy it and fire everyone and make a walking park out of all their properties.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1305583

Is Maria the only person for straight talk??You will not win with Walmart or trac fone (straight talk).

They will always be right even though they are wrong. You just have to give it up.

Do not try bbb or ttc.Nothing works..

to MariaST Cleveland, Tennessee, United States #1304509

Your Customer care represenattires are horrible to deal with.They are rude and extremely hard to understand.

I have used straight talk for years and have been a very good advocate for this company but i started having so many issues these last 6 months that I am looking at other companies to go to.

No way am I using 5 g of service in a little over 1/2 month.Then when my service refills it takes days before the system refreshes and I have service again at the speed it should have gone to when my payment was made.

It is a bunch of bs.

to Anonymous #1307984

Your 5G wasn't used up, these crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scam. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS