Livingston, New Jersey

On 7/15 I called straight talk to buy more minutes and did get the minutes I paid for and did not get any more then that. On that same day straight talk charged our card 4 times more then what we told them too.

Which was 34.13 four times. My husband reported it to his bank as fraud and the bank was able to get all of his money back. On 9/28 straight talk turned my prepaided cell phone off. I call them and found out that to get my phone turned back on I have to pay 136.52.The same amount that they took from us with out asking.

They tell me that it covers the minutes that I used in July and aug. I tried to tell them that I never did get any more minutes then a 1000 that I did pay for. But they don't believe me. I tried calling the head people but no one will help me.

I do not owe them 136.52 and did not get any more minutes then what I paid for. I need them to take that 136.52 off of my account so I can get my phone turned back on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments