STraight talk sucksssss! I have waisted atleast a week of my life on the phone with there customer service which is just a bunch of overly nice people pointing fingers at each other never fixing the problem just wasting my time and telling me to call back later.

The final call I had after a week long journey on the phone told me to call back in a MONTH to have the issue fixed and when I finally call they tell me there was never a solution to my problem and simply nothing can be done. Why did I wait an entire month with *** phone service if nothing would ever be fixed. Complete waste of 100 bucks just to get a useless crap burner phone out of it.

Loved this phone service in the past but the last year or so they have really dropped the ball and more so I hate that they don’t just take responsibility for their errors rather than waste, I cannot stress how much time, pretending they can and will fix it, knowing full well nothing can be done. I have never had such a bad experience with customer service ever and will be switching services ASAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Good Luck changing services. I have been trying for weeks and they won't unlock my phone, even though I met the criteria over a year ago. Straight talk sucks!!!

to Mark McCallister #1579535
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi Mark McCallister. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. To further assist you in unlocking your phone, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-888-442-5102. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi DesertedMouse. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are very sorry if you have encountered some issues. We also regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi DesertedMouse. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble you've encountered with our customer service. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi DesertedMouse. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi, DesertedMouse. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have experienced on our customer service. We need to escalate this issue to the higher department. We need to gather some information so that we can properly escalate this issue.

However, we are not allowed to ask any information using this channel. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.