Fredericksburg, Virginia

Straight talk customer service is really slow and bad. They do not have good coverage.

Data is not unlimited, i called them many times they put in holds for hours. They lies lot. No data at all. Called the customer service many times and every times they transfer to other department ( Internet) but no ones takes the call even after waiting hours in holds.

Finally line cuts itself. Again I called them , they said now it won't happen like before, they said I my call will be handle by another department but there was no one to take my calls, I tried from morning till late afternoon, but no one was there to talk about the problem. I told them to cancel my auto enrollment (my monthly billing), they did not help me to cancel it also. They told I can cancel anytimes, they are just there to charge money ( take action very soon) but to cancel they transfer line to other department and kept me in hold till I finish my cell phone battery charge.

I m really sad, I even cannot cancel my payment. I don't know why they are so rude and not helping their customer.

It is really sad to be straight talk customer. Worst customer service

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Comments

I had to cancel my credit card to avoid being charged 5 or 6 times for one month. Every time I tried to cancel auto refill (which I never signed up for) I would get2more texts confirming auto refill!

It was like a hydra! Finally I just cancelled my card! :upset they even suggested that someone with my information was signing me up for it!

It was clearly a glitch in the system,why would an identity thief use my credit card info to pay 6 times for me to have one month of service? Take responsibility sheesh.