Phoenix, Arizona

I have never in my life been treated so horribly by any company except Straight Talk!! HAVE DEFECTIVE PHONE.

GET THE RUN AROUND EVERY TIME I CALLED ABOUT IT! FINALLY TODAY A REP TOLD ME SHE WOULD SEND A REPLACEMENT PHONE, PUT ME ON HOLD TO GET IT APPROVED BY A SUPERVISOR. FIVE MINUTES LATER SHE GOT BACK ON SAYING HE APPROVED IT AND WILL BE SENDING ME A NEW PHONE AND HE WILL CONFIRM ALL MY INFO. SO, FINALLY AFTER TALKING TO THREE OTHER PEOPLE (AND THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE ALL THE OTHER DAYS), WHO HAD NO CLUE WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND FOR AN HOUR, I WAS GETTING HELP.....

SUPERVIROR GETS ON HAS NO IDEA WHO I AM OR WHAT IT WAS ABOUT! SAID: NO, I NEVER SAID YOU WERE GETTING A PHONE!! WHAT?! SO THE FEMALE REP I JUST TALKED WITH FOR TWENTY MINUTES WAS BLATENTLY LYING TO ME?!!

THIS SUPERVISOR WAS THE BIGGEST, RUDEST, INCONSIDERATE, ARROGANT *** I HAVE EVER TALKED TO. NEVER SAID SORRY DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HELP, TALKED OVER ME EVERY TIME I WAS TALKING, SAID HE DIDN'T CARE AND HE WON'T HELP ME. SERIOUSLY?? I WILL BE FILING WITH THE BBB, AGO AND WITH A BIG NEWS STATION WHO DO NEWS STORIES HELPING PEOPLE WITH COMPLAINTS ABOUT COMPANIES.

WILL DO ALL I CAN TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT STRAIGHT TALK- DISHONEST, BEYOND RUDE, UNETHICAL. CLUELESS, CAN BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

The same things have happened to me numerous times and I am beyond pissed at Straight Talk.

wishonastar

I agree! Bored out of your mind and want to waste an entire afternoon?

Call straight talk/net10! Hours will fly by and you will be amazed by how many times you repeat yourself, and nothing gets accomplished.

Seriously, my cat is far more intelligent then the idiots working there! :grin

Same thing happened to me!! Defective phones and filipno idiots can't fix a *** thing.