Straight talk mobile is currently advertising a free ringtone on their mobile web site.When you click the banner it brings up their "supposed" promotional tones, but when you click one it asks you to buy it and requires your credit card information.
I emailed the company and they told me they do not offer ringtone's for free, so I sent them their OWN link and told them they needed to change it because it was false advertisement.
They in turn emailed me again telling me they do not give out free ring tones but clearly their site is still claiming to do so.I hope somebody catches on that can do something about it because I am getting nowhere!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mobile Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I've been a customer /client of Brooks Brothers for over 40 years. Bespoke shirts, etc. I have never before been disappointed in their quality nor their service . However, the FIRST..."
- "Bought a sofa at El Dorado. It is peeling horribly. Customer Service was useless, even though it is obviously not normal wear. Warranty only covers 1 year. Store manager was..."
- "I never write bad reviews, but this cannot be ignored. My setting/mounting head has had numerous issues since we took it home from Jared's in Palm Beach Gardens on..."
- "beware of Allegheny county Department on aging they discriminate people discriminate people discriminate people discriminate people of the african american descent discriminate people discriminate people discriminate people of the..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews..."