Straight talk mobile is currently advertising a free ringtone on their mobile web site.When you click the banner it brings up their "supposed" promotional tones, but when you click one it asks you to buy it and requires your credit card information.
I emailed the company and they told me they do not offer ringtone's for free, so I sent them their OWN link and told them they needed to change it because it was false advertisement.
They in turn emailed me again telling me they do not give out free ring tones but clearly their site is still claiming to do so.I hope somebody catches on that can do something about it because I am getting nowhere!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mobile Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I ordered 7 low chill friut bushes and tree's, from Willis Orchards, I chose them because of their friendly quarntee. One 5 year old Pomegranate tree arrived..."
- "I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all..."
- "I have experienced nothing but dissatisfaction from Tire Kingdom Store Manager at the 1544 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL store. I am now facing a $6000 engine..."
- "Roca Labs is a great product. I started out at 268 lbs and now am weighing in at 252 lbs. What a difference I feel after losing only 15 lbs...."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "HELLO IM MARGIE FINNELL I WORK AS A COUNTY AID FOR THE AREA ON AGING AT DHS BUT ON MY FREE TIME I CAN DRIVE MY ENEMY CRAZY AND DO..."