San Diego, California

this all started at the end of june. service was great/perfect before then.

#1) I GOT A NEW PHONE AT WALMART, AND THE "WRONG SIM" WAS IN IT, AND I HAD TO WAIT A WEEK TO HAVE A WORKING PHONE SO THEY COULD SEND ME A NEW ONE.

#2) I SPEND 10-15 HOURS ON THE PHONE (LITERALLY, NOT JOKING HERE) WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE REGARDING THAT ISSUE, TO GET ABSOLUTLEY NOWHERE, AND THEN I FINALLY FIGURED OUT I COULD CONTACT THEM VIA FACEBOOK. SO AFTER 15 HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE DOING ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING HAVING ME ENTER *** CODES INTO THE PHONE OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I STILL GOT NOWHERE. WAS FINALLY ADVISED I HAD TO WAIT A WEEK FOR THEM TO SEND ME A NEW SIM.

#3) THE PHONE I BOUGHT (THE MOTOROLLA ONE) HAD THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I DROPPED CALLS EVERYWHERE, AND MOST THE TIME I HAD NO SERVICE AT ALL, NOT EVEN 1 BAR.

#4) SO I GOT A NEW PHONE (AGAIN) AND I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE DAYS FOR IT TO SWITCH MY PHONE NUMBER OVER. VERY ANNOYING. ANY OTHER PHONE COMPANY CAN SWITCH A NUMBER FROM ONE PHONE TO ANOTHER IN A TIME PERIOD OF SECONDS.

#5) SO WHEN I ACTIVATED THIS NEW PHONE I GOT, I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD NO SERVICE DAYS OR MINUTES OR TEXT MESSAGES TO MAKE A CALL. (I HAD A FEW DAYS LEFT, AND A COUPLE HUNDRED MINUTES AND TEXTS) SO I WENT AHEAD AND LOADED MY NEW SERVICE CARD AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, AND THEREFORE WASTED MY MONEY)

#6) SO THEN ONE DAY, MY PHONE# RANDOMLY CHANGED ITSELF OUT OF NOWHERE. (EXPLAIN THAT ONE TO ME?) AND I HAD TO WAIT HOURS FOR THEM TO SWITCH IT BACK.

#7)SO THEN ON AUGUST 3RD, A FEW DAYS AGO I CALL 611 TO FIND OUT MY BALANCE, AND I AM TOLD THAT MY PHONE# IS NOT A STRAIGHT TALK PHONE? SO AGAIN, I GET ONLINE, AND IT TOOK A WHILE TO FIGURE IT OUT, BUT I DID GET A TEXT MESSAGE TELLING ME MY BALANCE WAS 582 MINUTES, AND 773 TEXT MESSAGES, AND 29.47 MB OF DATA.

#8) SO APPARENTLY DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS OF THEM DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT MY PHONE WAS A STRAIGHT TALK DURING THIS WHOLE PROCESS, MY PHONE SAID THAT MY SERVICE END DATE WAS 08/06/2011. (MY SERVICE END DATE SHOULD BE 08/25/2011)

#9) SO I GET ONLINE, AGAIN, AND I ASK STRAIGHT TALK WHY MY SERVICE END DATE CHANGED. I WAS ADVISED YESTERDAY (TICKET# 15162-21846) THAT I SHOULD DISREGARD THAT MESSAGE ON MY PHONE, AND THAT MY PHONE WOULD WORK UNTIL 08/25/2011.

#10) SO I WAKE UP THIS MORNING, AND MY PHONE DOES NOT WORK. AWESOME.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Comments

The most valuable thing in life is TIME!

Straight talk doesn't care about your TIME,

Straight talk SUCKS

I use straight talk and changing phones just takes minutes. Do you homework and figure out what carrier works best in your area and then find out what straight talk phone uses that service.

They don't package sim cards with phones. So this story is bogus.