This morning I went to use my phone and it told me it was deactivated... I put my refill on on June 8th...

Here it is July 7th.. shorting me a day on my phone use... And this is not the first time this has happened.. every month it seems like they shut it off a day and even sometimes two days before the due date..

SERVICE IS HORRIBLE! cant even get a customer service rep that you can understand... even if you can call them.. which it wont let you do on the deactivated phone...

you have to call from another phone... which I find insulting since you SHOULD be able to contact customer service with a deactivated phone.. not get a recording saying reactivate it or it hangs up..

POOR POOR POOR service totally... NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE WITH ANY OTHER CARRIER!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.