Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk Phone Still Not Activated after 32 hours

1326 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

I am not happy!!!I received my Samsung 451R phone from Straight Talk and I am still trying to active it.

Their customer service people and technical support tried to help me on the phone for hours and still my phone is not working! My Verizon phone has been cancelled for 32 hours. I can't make or receive calls. I need my phone to work!

I wonder how many of you have gone through the same difficulties with the Straight Talk activation.If I don't get this matter resolved today I am going to raise *** with Straight Talk!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 147 Yes 147
1326 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews
fuc

Oct 25, 2016 #1231985 Foley, Alabama, United States

they been doing the same *** with me I sent them a recipt 125 times now to pop@tracfone.com and yet every time I send them the picture of the recipt they send a enail back witch I have all the screenshots showing such stating they need the recipt as its missing witch the screenshots sent and pictures clearly show that the attachments were fully visiable im calling the fcc in the am and letting them start a investigation on stright talk not obeying the fcc regulations put in place in Feb this company is bunch of *** scam artist and fucktards that disobey our laws because thier from india and dont give to *** well we as consumers are fed up fix our phones or get ur *** service out of the united states because obviously non of us americans give a rats *** about ur *** *** customer service or ur retailed phones im sick of this game yall like to play fix my *** or get sued up to you

Oct 23, 2016 #1230883 Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

i bought a card lastnight and refilled my phone and it said restart it as usual and here i am 11:40 in the morning and i still can't text, call or do anything and it's still saying my phone is deactivated???

Oct 23, 2016 #1230899

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

0 3 Reply
tastycreams

Oct 06, 2016 #1223118 Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States

Hi Maria do u ever say anything different? How about some answers! Or for us to try something we javent.what is exactly the problem? Techs don't know, you r blowing smoke up everyone's *** to email or call! What if all that has been done no less than 8 times. What do u have to say? Because even the seniors can't help me! So what is the God *** solution?

Oct 03, 2016 #1221802

I went through the steps online to activate my husbands new Iphone5s 13 hours ago and the transfer has still not taken place. Is this normal? The old phone is still working. The website says it's in process.

Oct 03, 2016 #1221817

Oct 25, 2016 #1231986 Foley, Alabama, United States

why dont u actually fix our *** im tired of sending u *** at stright talk *** emails with a picture of my recipt showing I bought this *** phone now activate the phone or be sued again for not complying with the fcc regulations pop@tracfone.com email is a joke btw a alvin keeps saying thiers a recipt missing they cant do anything please resend the recipt its been sent shows sent shows even recived one houndred and fifty times now get to work fix the phone and I exspect two months of free service for yall dicking me around

Jul 29, 2016 #1191835

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

0 1 Reply

Jul 17, 2016 #1186099

So I'm having the same issue...bought a refill card and put it on..the phone says it's active however their is no service on the phone....I'm so pissed...

3 0 Reply

Jul 18, 2016 #1186545

0 4 Reply

Mar 02, 2016 #1120697

Im trying to activate my new phone and when i get to the sims card part it says it works then it says "132 Not available" Why is it doing this

7 1 Reply

Mar 24, 2016 #1133106

0 1 Reply

Feb 21, 2016 #1115458

So I was having this same problem all danm day and night.someone told me to just turn the phone off and leave on the charger till morniNg. I woke up made a phone call and it worked. Maybe some of you can try this. Hope it helps for you

1 0 Reply

Feb 20, 2016 #1115211

I am having the same problem I switched my number to straight talk 5 days ago and I'm still not able to use my phone and my number is saying disconnected each time I call them they say they working on it and give them 24 hours it's been 5 days and I need my phone service like now

Feb 21, 2016 #1115348

1 1 Reply

Mar 21, 2016 #1131669

I'mhaving the same issue.. Please help iI'm getting really annoyed

1 0 Reply

Feb 14, 2016 #1111597

I just bought a straight talk phone and I activated but I can't make calls or resive it don't have no services on bar

1-20 of 94 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.