19.4K views

I am not happy!!!I received my Samsung 451R phone from Straight Talk and I am still trying to active it.

Their customer service people and technical support tried to help me on the phone for hours and still my phone is not working! My Verizon phone has been cancelled for 32 hours. I can't make or receive calls. I need my phone to work!

I wonder how many of you have gone through the same difficulties with the Straight Talk activation.If I don't get this matter resolved today I am going to raise *** with Straight Talk!

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

I am currently going through the same thing!Transferred my Verizon phone and 36 hours later still nothing.

It’s only through my WiFi I can write this regretting review.Still waiting....

My service went out today (11/4) but i called yesterday bought a time card and added it it told me my new shut off date was next mouth my account also says its next mouth and the help lines close at 11:45 apparently (totally makes sense lol) and dont open again tell 8 am i work at night on call i very well am going to be written up over not answering my phone i doubt very highly im going to continue using your sub par phone service this is beyond ridiculous.1/10

Maria, as the site moderator you are NOT helpful. Your answer is the same for every comment and calling customer service is a total waste of hours of time.

Seriously, you should at least have a few different things you can copy and paste in as your un-concerned input

My new LG rebel 2 from straight talk is activated as of 18 hours ago and still no service.Says emergency calls only and when I call.

Automated girl says power off for few min and try again.

Still no calls can be made or texts.Don't even have a phone # yet but my card n phone activated it says.

I have been trying to get my number transferred from AT&T to straight talk but they are unable to help me. While I have hearing problems, the service? reps talk so fast and with an accent that I am unable to comprehend what they are trying to say.

Bring back service to the US like Hewlett-Packard.

I am going to stick with AT&T unless they get this fixed soon.

Same issue. Scrow straight talk. I am going back with verizon.

Mustang, Oklahoma, United States #1303933

I haven't had min that long but still don't have service.

MariaST
to Anonymous #1304690

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MariaST Jerome, Idaho, United States #1313420

they said it was activated but it's still not working. changed the APN and everything and its not doing anything

MariaST
to Anonymous #1319724

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.