21.3K views

I am not happy!!! I received my Samsung 451R phone from Straight Talk and I am still trying to active it.

Their customer service people and technical support tried to help me on the phone for hours and still my phone is not working! My Verizon phone has been cancelled for 32 hours. I can't make or receive calls. I need my phone to work!

I wonder how many of you have gone through the same difficulties with the Straight Talk activation. If I don't get this matter resolved today I am going to raise *** with Straight Talk!

Comments

Has anyone tried to switch to total wireless?My straighttalk phone was activated for almost a year, an Lg Fiesta from Walmart that came in a straighttalk box! Then I bought a new phone and sim, switched successfully to it, but the new phone (an HTC) did not get good service.So I tried to switch back to my LG Fiesta and now Straighttalk cannot seem to get it to work.

I've waited and called them over and over for a week. So sick of it. They say the phone is activated on their end, but I cannot send or receive calls &texts.

I cannot use mobile data, either. I am hoping if i get a sim and plan with total wireless that they can get my phone to work.Both straighttalk and totalwireless use Verizon towers and are owned by Tracfone, but TW is much cheaper.

am on my 2nd day of trying to get my straight talk phone to activate.several people have tried and failed yesterday. at 5pm or so yesterday, I had to leave the problem at which point I was talking to a woman named Glenn at straight talk who said to call back when I got home (told hrs were 8a to 11p) I called back ard 7pm and the recording stated hrs as 8a to 5p.I ma back on the phone today, so far abt a half hour.

I have activated my device and refilled it, i check ST and it tells me my service ends on the 30th of may. but i have no service in my phone. I've turned it off and on a few times and its still not working.

I activated my phone and cannot make texts or calls ???? Fix this!!!

I am currently going through the same thing! Transferred my Verizon phone and 36 hours later still nothing.

It’s only through my WiFi I can write this regretting review. Still waiting....

My service went out today (11/4) but i called yesterday bought a time card and added it it told me my new shut off date was next mouth my account also says its next mouth and the help lines close at 11:45 apparently (totally makes sense lol) and dont open again tell 8 am i work at night on call i very well am going to be written up over not answering my phone i doubt very highly im going to continue using your sub par phone service this is beyond ridiculous.1/10

Maria, as the site moderator you are NOT helpful. Your answer is the same for every comment and calling customer service is a total waste of hours of time.

Seriously, you should at least have a few different things you can copy and paste in as your un-concerned input

My new LG rebel 2 from straight talk is activated as of 18 hours ago and still no service. Says emergency calls only and when I call.

Automated girl says power off for few min and try again.

Still no calls can be made or texts. Don't even have a phone # yet but my card n phone activated it says.

I have been trying to get my number transferred from AT&T to straight talk but they are unable to help me. While I have hearing problems, the service? reps talk so fast and with an accent that I am unable to comprehend what they are trying to say.

Bring back service to the US like Hewlett-Packard.

I am going to stick with AT&T unless they get this fixed soon.

Same issue. Scrow straight talk. I am going back with verizon.

Mustang, Oklahoma, United States #1303933

I haven't had min that long but still don't have service.

to Anonymous #1304690

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MariaST Jerome, Idaho, United States #1313420

they said it was activated but it's still not working. changed the APN and everything and its not doing anything

to Anonymous #1319724

Dayton, Tennessee, United States #1270187

straighttalk sucks

Foley, Alabama, United States #1232425

I say *** it lets all band tovether for a lawsuit against them again

Foley, Alabama, United States #1231985

they been doing the same *** with me I sent them a recipt 125 times now to pop@tracfone.com and yet every time I send them the picture of the recipt they send a enail back witch I have all the screenshots showing such stating they need the recipt as its missing witch the screenshots sent and pictures clearly show that the attachments were fully visiable im calling the fcc in the am and letting them start a investigation on stright talk not obeying the fcc regulations put in place in Feb this company is bunch of *** scam artist and fucktards that disobey our laws because thier from india and dont give to *** well we as consumers are fed up fix our phones or get ur *** service out of the united states because obviously non of us americans give a rats *** about ur *** *** customer service or ur retailed phones im sick of this game yall like to play fix my *** or get sued up to you

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1230883

i bought a card lastnight and refilled my phone and it said restart it as usual and here i am 11:40 in the morning and i still can't text, call or do anything and it's still saying my phone is deactivated???

to Anonymous #1230899

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

tastycreams
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States #1223118

Hi Maria do u ever say anything different? How about some answers!

Or for us to try something we javent.what is exactly the problem? Techs don't know, you r blowing smoke up everyone's *** to email or call! What if all that has been done no less than 8 times. What do u have to say?

Because even the seniors can't help me! So what is the God *** solution?