18.7K views

I am not happy!!!I received my Samsung 451R phone from Straight Talk and I am still trying to active it.

Their customer service people and technical support tried to help me on the phone for hours and still my phone is not working! My Verizon phone has been cancelled for 32 hours. I can't make or receive calls. I need my phone to work!

I wonder how many of you have gone through the same difficulties with the Straight Talk activation.If I don't get this matter resolved today I am going to raise *** with Straight Talk!

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

I have been trying to get my number transferred from AT&T to straight talk but they are unable to help me. While I have hearing problems, the service? reps talk so fast and with an accent that I am unable to comprehend what they are trying to say.

Bring back service to the US like Hewlett-Packard.

I am going to stick with AT&T unless they get this fixed soon.

Same issue. Scrow straight talk. I am going back with verizon.

Mustang, Oklahoma, United States #1303933

I haven't had min that long but still don't have service.

MariaST
to Anonymous #1304690

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MariaST Jerome, Idaho, United States #1313420

they said it was activated but it's still not working. changed the APN and everything and its not doing anything

MariaST
to Anonymous #1319724

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Dayton, Tennessee, United States #1270187

straighttalk sucks

Foley, Alabama, United States #1232425

I say *** it lets all band tovether for a lawsuit against them again

Foley, Alabama, United States #1231985

they been doing the same *** with me I sent them a recipt 125 times now to pop@tracfone.com and yet every time I send them the picture of the recipt they send a enail back witch I have all the screenshots showing such stating they need the recipt as its missing witch the screenshots sent and pictures clearly show that the attachments were fully visiable im calling the fcc in the am and letting them start a investigation on stright talk not obeying the fcc regulations put in place in Feb this company is bunch of *** scam artist and fucktards that disobey our laws because thier from india and dont give to *** well we as consumers are fed up fix our phones or get ur *** service out of the united states because obviously non of us americans give a rats *** about ur *** *** customer service or ur retailed phones im sick of this game yall like to play fix my *** or get sued up to you

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1230883

i bought a card lastnight and refilled my phone and it said restart it as usual and here i am 11:40 in the morning and i still can't text, call or do anything and it's still saying my phone is deactivated???