Henderson, North Carolina

This company has the worst customer service ever when it comes to refunds!!!!! I have been dealing with this past November the 14th and it is becoming ridiculous I have called the company several times since this time.

And still have gotten to where I feel the company does not care about their customers at all. they tell you one thing that they are going to do and never follow through. It is real sad that I am still a customer with straight talk and still have not received my refund due to a mistake on their behalf. I feel as if they had a glitch with their system it is not my fault that I purchased an activation kit and have to wait at least 30 days to get my refund.

They never notify you of update with your case. I feel as if they are playing with my money that I work so hard for and it's just not right.

You file a complaint to take several days for them to get back with you it's like they don't care. & I would never recommend straight talk to no one ever again!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: no refund .

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer service, Being lied to, Customer service staff.

Comments

I paid about $70 at a local Wal-Mart for an activation kit that NEVER worked. It was purchased today and i called tachnical support today and they pretended they were transferring me to get a refund and just hung up.

Now the representatives just transfer me in a loop hoping I will stop calling. They are not local to the United States and give false names when asked. This is highly suspicious and borderline illegal activity. I purchased a service i was never able to use and the moral thing to do, but i dont really think morality has anything to do with their business practices.

There is no technical support, only people reading the exact same script telling them that the solution is to turn the phone off and back on again.

Even on these forums there are NEVER any solutions offered. A representative, or bot, shows up asking you to send them a private message hoping that all these recurring issues can be moved outside the realm of public visibility so they hide everything for potential future victims.

This is day one and already the anguish caused by dealing with this company is at lawsuit level.

I just want my hard-earned money back. I never made a call, sent a text, or used any of the internet data i paid for.

MariaST
@Anonymous

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

they R horrible. stealing minutes. y r they n bizness, they have none

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. For your issue or concern, you can send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.