Henrico, Virginia

I decided i would upgrade my phone to a better model with camera and decided to take advantage of straight talks online package deals.the first deal i picked was out of stock so i went to my second pick i was informed my credit card was denied so i tried again thinking i did something wrong denied again!!!!!! so i called and tried to order over the phone denied again!!!!I DECIDED TO CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT AND GUESS WHAT?YEP 4 CHARGES OF 47.70 ON MY ACCOUNT FOR PREAUTHORIZATION 190 DOLLARS AND STILL NO PHONE ORDER I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO COULD HARDLY SPEAK ENGLISH BY THE WAY AND THE GUY KEPT SAYING HE WOULD GET SUPERVISOR FOR TWO HOURS!NOTHING-- FINALLY I HUNG UP AND CALLED CORPORATE OFFICE AND GUESS WHAT THEY SAID LET ME PUT IN YOUR ORDER WELL YOURE RIGHT ANOTHER DENIAL ANOTHER 47.70 AND STILL NO PHONE CALLED CORPORATE BACK AGAIN AND THIS LADY SAID THEY ARE DOING IT WRONG LET ME TRY OH SURE YEP ANOTHER DENIAL ANOTHER 47.70 THATS 6 NOW BY THE WAY.

4 WERE PUT BACK BUT TWO ARE STILL CHARGED AND STILL NO PHONE I ORDERED A MOVIE ONLINE AND CHARGED TO MY CARD NO PROBLEM WENT TO STORE USED IT NO PROBLEM CALLED MY BANK AND THEY SAID NO PROBLEMS 8 HOURS LATER NO PHONE STILL HAVE 2 47.70 CHARGES PENDING AND I AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED WITH FOREIGNERS CALLING ME SIR.

ALSO WHEN CUS SERVICE ID NUMBER OR NAME HE REFUSED WHY IS WAL MART ASSOCIATING THEIR NAME WITH THESE KIND OF PEOPLE????????? THIS WAS AND IS A NIGHTMARE COMPANY!!!!!!!!

Comments

arthur l

MATTER RESOLVED COMPLETELY 100% BY KAREN AT STRAIGHT TALK TODAY FRIDAY DEC3 2010 THANKS

depending on the state u are in go to www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/d_minor and see if it can help you

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews