I use the all you need plan which is not unlimited since I am on a fixed income. this is the only phone I own.

I went on straight talk website like I always do to check my remaining minutes and found it now shows 0 for minutes,text,and web. I called several times and got NO HELP WHATSOVER!! their customer service is HORRIBLE!

This problem that I have been experiencing has gone on for over a week and its like not ever knowing when your not going to have phone service. anyone on a fixed income or anyone disabled, DO NOT BUY STRAIGHT TALK, you will never get any customer service help that you may need one day!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. The most disappointing about straight talk wireless unlimited phone plan at Straight Talk Wireless was poor service quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MariaST
#1207079

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.