3.9

Well a week ago I had one 9f your employees hung up on me when I was trying to find out new phone number. Which to me is unprofesssional.

Now todayvei5h that same new number which I managed to get through today for the simple reason when I gave email address out and phone number befpre calling Straight Talk back was told my new number was not. mind it belonged to a lady name Bobbi DNardo so I asked. Was my name on that number line and not this Bobbi woman. I could not hear or understand your representative and I tole her I wanted tobtali to someone else she would not do it so I hung upvanr called back for another person.

I have my.phone set up each month for automatic refill. Im not happy with your service at the moment. Love my phone but thats it.

The company n3eds to hire better people who r trained properly. Today is July 20, 2017.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Lg Electronics Cell Phone Activation.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you're having an issue with our service, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews