1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

There customer service is always foreign and never listen to you, I have sunk hundreds into two galaxy s5 phones, even with all features off it eats through data in days, things won't update and now it seems I'm not getting text messages. I'm sick of dealing with these crooks, they call me back three of four days after I call and get told it's my fault, and I must be doing something wrong and it can't possibly be my phone, I filled complaints with the bbb, I really feel another class action lawsuit is in order.

They need to start reimbursing the customers like me for first the service they take away and refuse to roll over, and then for the defective phones they don't seem to want to replace. If I could afford a contracted phone right now I'd definatley go back to one

Review about: Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 5 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. Im Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Im sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let us further check your account. We can surely provide the best resolution with that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.