Cullman, Alabama
1.3K views

I've had straight talk for 4 months and it is the worst service I've ever had. Customer Service is NON EXISTENT and based in Central America.

The signal is awful, photo messages are available only in your HOME area, no photo or web access while roaming....

I'm done. Gone to T-mobile...l TODAY! Don't waste your money on this *** of a service...

Usually Wal-Mart products are good..... but they should have stayed out of this market... Their contracts with cell tower providers is lacking terrribly.... There actual coverage is maybe good, but the ability to keep a call going is not. Too many dropped calls.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

Liked the service. Used it as a hotspot over two years.

Paid the 60 a month 60 gig plan Never went over 35 gigs.

Room mates also same plan. they shut down our area remotely so we takes our money elsewhere.

Ive been a customer for a long time. I just paid again for 25 gb *** service.

Thradaling service again. Data add on *** rip off!!!!!!!

Been there, done that. Had ST for 2 years.

Hated every minute of it. Switched to Mint Mobile.

Problem solved. Straight Talk is straight trash.

I liked straight talk back when unlimited data was unlimited data. Now its called unlimited data except...if you go over the unlimited amount.lol what a friggin joke. False advettising to say the least.

I bought a new straight talk phone 2 replace my last 1 and now my refill date is on a different day and when I buy a card it doesn't give me the full data I bought I bought unlimited it's limited at 38

Its impossible to get any online customer service!! *** ***!!

When you can't even reactivate your phone because it doesn't give you any warning the day before your phone turns off.

So now I'm here writing this stupid review instead of having decent service. ANY CALL U MAKE TO GET SERVICE IS DROPPED, so I cant even buy a new *** card.

WHY do they make buying a card so difficult?? The nearest store to get them is an hour and a half away from me. I cant even buy it online because my phone is 'off.'

I'm thinking I should go back to T-Mobile.

***, even Cricket was better, and they sucked.

@Heather

Yes i think cricket was better too. And yes they sucked too .

Straight talks website sucks! I can never get it to load while on my iPad and I have high speed internet.

So annoying. Their customer service sucks too!

MariaST
@Anonymous

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

@MariaST

Bull. If your phone gets turned off (because they dont warn you, like a decent phone company) then you just get screwed over and can't call anyone.

Have dealt with straight talk for years and figured our that you get new recruits on phone reading prompt cards.ask for floor supervisor and if he don't know then ask for his supervisor.my wife tells them first off ..before I ruin your day and you mine pass me to your superviser.nothing against you but they can direct me to service quicker and I won't end up yelling at you.I have problems with charging on some phones and same thing.they wanted me to reset phone when I couldn't even turn it on.he insisted I do that before we could proceed

you've got that right!! They are awful!

This isn't new science. Straight talk is a very bad service! Stay clear!!

I have had Straight Talk for a few months now. They advertise $29.99 per month.

Yet, I am charged $35.20 a month.

Walmart told me it is tax. That is 17% sales tax.

The phone is supposed to be unlimited talk and text only. Yet, for $5.00 more a month I could have unlimited talk, text and web with Metro.

My brand new phone does not hold a charge at all.

Once it gets to 2 bars the next step is a red bar indicating the phone is about to die.

I paired it with the blue tooth in the car and for some reason it keeps connecting and disconnecting as I drive.

I called home the other night and my wife could not hear me. She said it was breaking up. I tried calling the customer service number.

No one ever answered. I wanted to dispute the $35.20 a month when I should only be paying $29.99 a month This is horrible service!!!!

I needed to reactivate my phone service, but I lost my reactivation #. I got in touch with them, but all they could was sorry. I had already purchased a service, therefore I attempted purchase a SIM through their bring your own phone program, but they said that the phone ,"which I purchased through them", was not acceptable.

housman62

I have had straight talk for 6 months. then all at once they cut off my data even though i payed for unlimited data.

no good reason was given, they would just pass me from person to the next.

then just hang up. I'M PISSED :upset

I bought a zte merit from Walmart and ported my phone number that i have had for 10 years to it less than a week ago and I could not hear on the phone customer service said just trade it out at the store so I did. Lost my whole month service plan and my number I am going to sew this company do not get this service

I have been using it for 20 days. Used my unlocked smartphone and got a TMobile compatible straight talk SIM.

No 3g coverage in areas with even good 3g coverage as per TMobile coverage map. Only edge works even though I have 3g network enabled and access points configured correctly. I have another friend on straighttalk with an at&t compatible SIM. 3G works for him, but terribly slow.

Pathetic customer service. You are lucky if you get someone on the line within 30 minutes of wait.

I am moving to TMobile at the end of 30 days period for which I paid.

I'm 50 years old, bought this phone, an LG, for $200 at Walmart, then also bought a ONE YEAR plan for it, for $495- put down $700 CASH and gave the phone to my kid- at end of month one, the phone SHUT OFF- had to call and reactivate it- at end of month 3 it shut off AGAIN, and now I'm on the phone with their foreign accent indian ? customer service dept, making me wait AN HOUR just to turn it back on again.

WTF is with these phones ? *** THIS *** !!