I've had straight talk for 4 months and it is the worst service I've ever had. Customer Service is NON EXISTENT and based in Central America.

The signal is awful, photo messages are available only in your HOME area, no photo or web access while roaming....

I'm done. Gone to T-mobile...l TODAY! Don't waste your money on this *** of a service...

Usually Wal-Mart products are good..... but they should have stayed out of this market... Their contracts with cell tower providers is lacking terrribly.... There actual coverage is maybe good, but the ability to keep a call going is not. Too many dropped calls.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

When you can't even reactivate your phone because it doesn't give you any warning the day before your phone turns off.

So now I'm here writing this stupid review instead of having decent service.ANY CALL U MAKE TO GET SERVICE IS DROPPED, so I cant even buy a new fucking card.

WHY do they make buying a card so difficult??

The nearest store to get them is an hour and a half away from me.I cant even buy it online because my phone is 'off.'

I'm thinking I should go back to T-Mobile.

***, even Cricket was better, and they sucked.

Clarkrange, Tennessee, United States #1321713

Straight talks website sucks!I can never get it to load while on my iPad and I have high speed internet.

So annoying.Their customer service sucks too!

MariaST
to Anonymous #1322174

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MariaST #1373647

Bull. If your phone gets turned off (because they dont warn you, like a decent phone company) then you just get screwed over and can't call anyone.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1270147

Have dealt with straight talk for years and figured our that you get new recruits on phone reading prompt cards.ask for floor supervisor and if he don't know then ask for his supervisor.my wife tells them first off ..before I ruin your day and you mine pass me to your superviser.nothing against you but they can direct me to service quicker and I won't end up yelling at you.I have problems with charging on some phones and same thing.they wanted me to reset phone when I couldn't even turn it on.he insisted I do that before we could proceed

Wisconsin, United States #932404

you've got that right!! They are awful!

Moscow, Pennsylvania, United States #863693

This isn't new science. Straight talk is a very bad service! Stay clear!!

I have had Straight Talk for a few months now.They advertise $29.99 per month.

Yet, I am charged $35.20 a month.

Walmart told me it is tax. That is 17% sales tax.

The phone is supposed to be unlimited talk and text only. Yet, for $5.00 more a month I could have unlimited talk, text and web with Metro.

My brand new phone does not hold a charge at all.

Once it gets to 2 bars the next step is a red bar indicating the phone is about to die.

I paired it with the blue tooth in the car and for some reason it keeps connecting and disconnecting as I drive.

I called home the other night and my wife could not hear me. She said it was breaking up. I tried calling the customer service number.

No one ever answered.I wanted to dispute the $35.20 a month when I should only be paying $29.99 a month This is horrible service!!!!

I needed to reactivate my phone service, but I lost my reactivation #. I got in touch with them, but all they could was sorry. I had already purchased a service, therefore I attempted purchase a SIM through their bring your own phone program, but they said that the phone ,"which I purchased through them", was not acceptable.

housman62
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #638344

I have had straight talk for 6 months.then all at once they cut off my data even though i payed for unlimited data.

no good reason was given, they would just pass me from person to the next.

then just hang up.I'M PISSED :upset