I've had straight talk for 4 months and it is the worst service I've ever had. Customer Service is NON EXISTENT and based in Central America.
The signal is awful, photo messages are available only in your HOME area, no photo or web access while roaming....
I'm done. Gone to T-mobile...l TODAY! Don't waste your money on this *** of a service...
Usually Wal-Mart products are good..... but they should have stayed out of this market... Their contracts with cell tower providers is lacking terrribly.... There actual coverage is maybe good, but the ability to keep a call going is not. Too many dropped calls.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix. The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged. The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was..."
- "I was called this afternoon March 22 2016 at 12:56pm cst sayuing they had found my part I was trying to locate and gave me a 1 800 505 5838..."
- "My daughter came home with a messed up uneven cut by Jessica Thompson. Dava answered the phone when I called about it and all she said was well....... No reaponse..."
- "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..."
- "Cell coverage is terrible in my town south of Winnipeg, my recent experience with rogers was the worst yet. Spent hours dealing with multiple people just to upgrade my phone...."
- "Blane Curry along with his managing partner Glenn dormer of Energywise LED Solutions are a fraud and a cheat. Never do business with with Both personally and professionally they are..."