Coverage Area
Style and Design

My service ends on 9-9-18. That is today.

That means my service wont turn off till midnight. I called straight yesterday to stop the auto refill. Found out today they didnt. So my bank got over draft.

At first they said they could refund the money for the service plan bought that doesnt start till tomorrow 9-10-18 but said it would take 3 to 5 business days that i wasnt happy with because i will be charged over draft fee from bank. Call got disconnected after being on hold almost 30 minutes. Call back, and now, they cant do refund at all because the first dumb *** i talked to must have started the service that wasnt suppose to till tomorrow for today.

So since it is a current service plan now, i am broke and over drafted in my account. Thanks straight talk.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and I am sorry that your having problems with your Auto Refill. This is never the experience we want you to have. We'd like to dive deeper into this and see how we can further assist. To do this, please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thanks.

MariaST

Hi ScrawnyChihuahua790. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.