2.2

Had a iphone 6s for 2 years on straight talks bring your own phone plan for 2 years. Today i put a new service card on it and now my internet connection doest work on the phone.

Called them 5 seperate times in the last 2 and a 1/2 hours just for each one to tell me to try the same *** the last one told me to try. While talking to the last 2 it just starting playing a msg about some *** not even pertaining to what was going on and then said thanks for calling straight talk, goodbye. So i called back and got a msg saying call back during normal business hours from so and so til 12 a.m. eastern standard time.

Wtf im in central standard time and its 11:47, which tells me these lazy *** shut the phones off damn near 15 minutes before closing time.

Im going somewhere else to replace service for our 3 phones. My internet connection sucks through straight talk anyways, it shows 4g but its more like 1990s dial up connection!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MariaST

Hi RitzyJay. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize to hear about it. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can work with it and get this resolved. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi RitzyJay. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displease with the product and service. What happened was unfortunate, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.