Los Angeles, California

I bought this pre-paid for my grandson who needs a phone asap for his Knott's Berry Farm trip tomorrow and I can't activate it. Im having the worst time I am so frustrated I wish I didn't waste my money on it.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy one of these phones. Im pissed because I bought a $45 unlimited plan and it is not refundable.

This is not user friendly I regret it so much. I REGRET BUYING THIS PHONE, I REGRET BUYING THIS PHONE I I DO NOT WANT THIS PHONE I WILL BE RETURNING IT FIRST THING TOMORROW I WISH i NEVER PURCHASED IT TAKE MY ADVICE AND DO NOT THINK ABOUT PURCHASING A STRAIGHT TALK PRE-PAID

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: COULD NOT DO A SIMPLE ACTIVITATION.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: New potential customer experience, Service.

Comments

MariaST
#1194102

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

To better assist you in resolving your issue, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews