Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) Ripped Me Off and Claims Inability to Unlock Phones!

9 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

After several attempts to recoup losses from them ripping me off (Tried porting my number before end of service date (11-20-16), but Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) blocked the port), Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) tells me that the devices in my possession (The phones I bought back from my family to save them the hassles of dealing with Straight Talk), are no longer eligiblefor unlocking, as per their unlocking policy (Expiration dates on their dairy products!).Now, I've opened (Which invalidates saleability) of five (5) BRAND NEW, NEVER OPENED PHONES, just to find out that they aren't eligible for unlocking.

Now, I'm out evewn MORE money, and stuck with PRACTICALLY USELESS devices! I would donate them, but I;d hate for someone else to be subjected to Straight Talk's (Tracfone, Net10) thievery! Now, for anyone else having issues with Straight Talk, Tracfone or Net10, and having issues contacting them (As I had before filing a complaint), here are direct email addresses: ERDManagement@tracfone.com CorporateOffice@tracfone.com ...And a direct phone number: 305-715-3804 What's humorous about this is, they sent me this information...after they tried to CALL THE NUMBER THAT THEY CANCELLED ON ME AND TRIED TO EXTORT MORE MONEY FROM ME FOR!!!

They left a voicemail at the aforementioned number.Makes you wonder who's working in their offices.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unreachable

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wireless Service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #1003979

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews
MariaST

Feb 09 #1283876

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

0 1 Reply

Feb 21 #1291881

Unlock or buy back your garbage phones! Nothing to chat about!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.