After several attempts to recoup losses from them ripping me off (Tried porting my number before end of service date (11-20-16), but Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) blocked the port), Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) tells me that the devices in my possession (The phones I bought back from my family to save them the hassles of dealing with Straight Talk), are no longer eligiblefor unlocking, as per their unlocking policy (Expiration dates on their dairy products!).Now, I've opened (Which invalidates saleability) of five (5) BRAND NEW, NEVER OPENED PHONES, just to find out that they aren't eligible for unlocking.

Now, I'm out evewn MORE money, and stuck with PRACTICALLY USELESS devices! I would donate them, but I;d hate for someone else to be subjected to Straight Talk's (Tracfone, Net10) thievery! Now, for anyone else having issues with Straight Talk, Tracfone or Net10, and having issues contacting them (As I had before filing a complaint), here are direct email addresses: ERDManagement@tracfone.com CorporateOffice@tracfone.com ...And a direct phone number: 305-715-3804 What's humorous about this is, they sent me this information...after they tried to CALL THE NUMBER THAT THEY CANCELLED ON ME AND TRIED TO EXTORT MORE MONEY FROM ME FOR!!!

They left a voicemail at the aforementioned number.Makes you wonder who's working in their offices.

Review about: Wireless Service.

I liked: Coverage, Price.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Billing practices, Thievery, Spitefulness, Unreachable.

2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $450
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

You missed a few brands under the Tracfone umbrella:

Tracfone

Net10 Wireless

Straight Talk Wireless

SIMPLE Mobile

Telcel SafeLink Wireless Page Plus Total Wireless ...And they're ALL just as crooked as Tracfone.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MariaST #1291881

Unlock or buy back your garbage phones! Nothing to chat about!