Straight talk turned my phone off because they said I had called hotline numbers which is not true. I have been with this company for over a year and practically the whole time I have had trouble with them.

I thought they would be easier and more in line with my budget but now I have learned a lesson that cheaper definietly is not better!! Guess it's time to go back to a contract.

Now I am considering contacting an attorney because of the stress and headache I have endured because of the them. It should be against the law to have a company in this country that rips people off the way this one does!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 13, 2011.

Comments

after getting into an argument with one of the representatives she shut my phone off after I've had it for 3 years and said that route was reported stolen when she knows it wasn't you so do I cuz I've had this phone for over 3 years she just did it to be spiteful and no one there will help me to get it turned back on

Bainbridge, Georgia, United States #1011877

They Did Me The Same Way Yesterday ! I Just Paid My Bill On July 22nd & After 2 Days Of It Being Paids It's Deactivated ???!

So I Called Customer Service & They Hung Up In My Face When I Started Ranting About The Situation .

I Contacted The BBB & Hope To Have These S.O.B's Out Of Business !!! & My Money On A One Way Trip Back To My Pocket !

I have been a straigt talk customer for 2 years. My phone broke, sent back, now almost a week later still no phone.

My work can't get a hold of me. No one can. They have cut my phone off. Even when I re-filled, they said my $45 phone card was used else where but would be more than happy to refill if I give them my credit card number...what a crock.

Verizon, here I come. Dont you just wish that they would give you atleast an American customer Service rep to talk to and not someone from a foreign country that you can't uderstand?

I had a straight talk $300 phone for 2 months before it broke. Had to send it back, no 2 weeks later I still havent' received my replacement phone.

/and get this, they are sending me a recondition phone instead of a new one. wtf...I don't have a land line, the customer service India man didn't care, just kept re-reading me his little card....I am so done with ST..by the way, we have 3 straight talk phones,,been a customer for 3 years.

We are so done with them. they have shut our phones off for no reason to.

Enough inane comments from the peanut gallery (wtf and Duh. What appropriate names)

This company is a POS. EVERY SINGLE MONTH I've been with them, some time near the end of the month, they cut off my service and give my number to someone else! I log into my account, (somehow my password hasn't changed) and there's someone elses phone on it! WTF. This month, there's THREE phones on my account! None of them mine of course.

So now, ONCE AGAIN, I have to call in, spend between 1 and 3 hours on the phone with india (They keep you on hold while they type out each part of the report. About 10 minute segments.)and then they send me a new sim card which takes about 3 days to get here. Apparently the sim card I had is now dead.

The first time this happened, the sim card did't even work. So another couple hours on the phone, total of over a week without service, and to top it off, they won't extend your service more than a few days for the lost time. Seriously, what total BS.

Oh yeah, I've been through many different phones on this service (On the iphone now) and I can't send pictures through any of them.

To those who can afford a contract, go for it. I'm thinking I'll switch to virgin mobile. Service may not be great but should be better then this ***.

An update on my situation with Straight Talk: After Straight Talk deactivated my cell phone for excessive usage, I mailed the deactivated cell phone to them along with a receipt for the almost unused prepaid unlimited phone card and waited about 6 or 8 weeks and received a refund check for a little more than a hundred dollars.

I did have to call them a couple of times but they did send the refund.

jkkm2013
to smv #628739

You know straight talk doesn't refund minutes... right?

People might think you guys are legit if you quit contacting your attorney...you probably have Obama paying for you cell phone too, so why do you care...we're the ones paying for it!

poeticjustice59

WARNING!!!!! TO ALL STRAIGHT TALK CUSTOMERS: STRAIGHT TALK WANT’S YOU TO BELIEVE THEY ARE OFFERING YOU AN UNLIMITED TEXT, TALK AND DATA PACKAGE FOR $45.00/ MONTHLY.

THIS IS NOT TRUE AND STRAIGHT TALK’S UNLIMITED PLAN IS BOGUS AND A RIP OFF. THIS STRAIGHT TALK UNLIMITED SERVIVES IS NOT UNLIMITED. IF STRAIGHT TALK AND IT’S AFFILIATES FEEL THAT YOU ARE USING TO MUCH OF YOUR “SO CALLED UNLIMITED PACKAGE” THEY WILL PERMANATLY DEACTIVATE YOUR PHONE WITHOUT WARNING AND WILL REFUSE TO REACTIVATE YOUR PHONE. ONCE STRAIGHT TALK HAS DEACTIVATED YOUR PHONE YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO USE THAT PHONE.THEY WILL ALSO REFUSE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE DEACTIVATED PHONE OR ANY MINUTE CARDS THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED FOR THE PHONE.

STRAIGHT TALK REFUSES TO HONOR AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR 1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR THEIR PHONES.

I AM TELLING ALL MY FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER FRIENDS AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES THAT I HAVE ACCOUNTS WITH SO THAT PEOPLE CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION. I AM CONSIDERING CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY BECAUSE OF THE UNDUE STRESS AND SUFFERING I HAVE HAD TO ENDURE WITH THIS COMPANY.

I finally got pissed and sent a e mail stating that I was going to send a complaint letter to both Walmart Headquarters informing them of the horrible customer service of this company, and I was also sending a complaint to the BBB?.

Ummmmmm your a liar! Straight talk doesn't care who u call! Its pre paid, they don't keep track of who u call!