Nevada, Missouri
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My mom gave my daughter a straight talk cell phone.We looked online to compare plans but went to Walmart to purchase the phone card because we needed pick up some things.

We did not feel the need to do serious caparisons at the store because we all ready looked at them online. The 30 dollar card does not work with this phone and nothing really indicates that it won't I have spoke to two representatives and they just called me back and informed me that I can buy a 45 dollar phone card to activate the phone, acting like that solved the problem that I spent 30 dollars on service they had no intention of providing. Straight Talk is saying Walmart should refund and Walmart is saying Straight Talk won't let them.

I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General and FCC against them and Walmart for misleading advertising.It says nothing on Walmart.com where we looked 1st

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misleading terms of service and customer service agents do not speak clearly hard to understand. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "misslead me into thinking cheaper option would work and refuse to refund" of straight talk wireless alcatel cell phone activation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Straight Talk Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned straight talk wireless alcatel cell phone activation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1180898

I'm going to do the same. You have the same amount of service with or without a card

smccoy40
Nevada, Missouri, United States #1146013

I also have a email from Walmart Showing a Android Smartphone with a 30 dollar card they apparently work with some smartphones here is the link to the website. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-Samsung-R375C-Prepaid-Cell-Phone-with-30-All-You-Need-Plan-Refurbished/29002544?adid=1500000000000039077560&veh=eml&sent_time=1460910176018&campaign_id=rtpb_8-0---6--0-0--0-1-3-1-1-optcr&e_id=e269ab1447f319af43b1b678c20363cc