Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk/Walmart ***

144 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

My mom gave my daughter a straight talk cell phone.We looked online to compare plans but went to Walmart to purchase the phone card because we needed pick up some things.

We did not feel the need to do serious caparisons at the store because we all ready looked at them online. The 30 dollar card does not work with this phone and nothing really indicates that it won't I have spoke to two representatives and they just called me back and informed me that I can buy a 45 dollar phone card to activate the phone, acting like that solved the problem that I spent 30 dollars on service they had no intention of providing. Straight Talk is saying Walmart should refund and Walmart is saying Straight Talk won't let them.

I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General and FCC against them and Walmart for misleading advertising.It says nothing on Walmart.com where we looked 1st

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Misleading terms of service
    • Customer service agents do not speak clearly hard to understand

Reason of review:
Misslead me into thinking cheaper option would work and refuse to refund
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Alcatel One Touch Cell Phone
Review category
Telecommunications
review #831489 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
144 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
smccoy40

Apr 17 #1146013 Nevada, Missouri, United States

I also have a email from Walmart Showing a Android Smartphone with a 30 dollar card they apparently work with some smartphones here is the link to the website. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-Samsung-R375C-Prepaid-Cell-Phone-with-30-All-You-Need-Plan-Refurbished/29002544?adid=1500000000000039077560&veh=eml&sent_time=1460910176018&campaign_id=rtpb_8-0---6--0-0--0-1-3-1-1-optcr&e_id=e269ab1447f319af43b1b678c20363cc

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.