Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk/Walmart ***
My mom gave my daughter a straight talk cell phone.We looked online to compare plans but went to Walmart to purchase the phone card because we needed pick up some things.
We did not feel the need to do serious caparisons at the store because we all ready looked at them online. The 30 dollar card does not work with this phone and nothing really indicates that it won't I have spoke to two representatives and they just called me back and informed me that I can buy a 45 dollar phone card to activate the phone, acting like that solved the problem that I spent 30 dollars on service they had no intention of providing. Straight Talk is saying Walmart should refund and Walmart is saying Straight Talk won't let them.
I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General and FCC against them and Walmart for misleading advertising.It says nothing on Walmart.com where we looked 1st
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading terms of service
- Customer service agents do not speak clearly hard to understand
- Reason of review:
- Misslead me into thinking cheaper option would work and refuse to refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alcatel One Touch Cell Phone
- Straight Talk Wireless Alcatel Cell Phone Activation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "July 1 we applied Deck over. Spent 365 dollars for a product that is now peeling. Looks horrible, wont wven ckean up good... Bad product...."
- "First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct. They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth. They lied..."