Lakeville, Minnesota
2.0

I am as pissed customer, as I have a smartphone that is about half working ,has been factory reset with Samsung's help and the *** **** at straight will not give me a new phone unless I send my old one in ,they have a credit card as collateral, so I cannot see what the problem is. I have been in sales for over 30 years and received the poorest customer service in my near 60 year life ,people who cannot speak and understand the English language, rude mangers, left out exactly what the procedure entailed.

just one of the worst retail experiences in my life. would I ever buy one of there products again ,problem not ,yes they have great prices on there plans ,but they do not inform you when things change. And they kept asking me why I did not by there ex. warranty.

warranty are a rip off ,either cover the phone or do not cover it ,do not put all these asinine rules in place after the fact. worst company to deal with ever.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Price of phone and plan price.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Horrible customer service, Will not replace phone with out old unit sent back first.

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews