Yonkers, New York
2.1

I purchased a plan with 10GB of data. The minute I added the plan to my account they deducted 542MB. I asked them to give it back but they just could not understand what I was even talking about. Then a couple of days ago they sent me a text message stating that I had reached my high speed data allotment for my plan and my data would continue at a 2g speed; I had used only 8.67GB. I called, spoke to a supervisor who agreed that they had made a mistake. He said that he needed to check something, to please hold and he would return with instructions. I waited about 12 min and finally hung up and called back. He was gone and the person I talked to just didn't have the ability to comprehend what I was asking for; how convenient.

So I feel like they are stealing data because this happens every month. My data is there but they refuse to let me use it.

I called the FCC about it. They understood and referred me to the Attorney General in my state. I had rather not take it that far, but maybe I will make the report and let them decide if its worth Pursuing.

I will be looking for a different wireless provider this week. Straight Talk evidently doesn't care for my business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless 10gb Data Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

MariaST
#1209124

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews