Product: Straight Talk Wireless Apple Cell Phone Activation Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (1 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Straight Talk Wireless - Apple Cell Phone Activation Review

1.3
Help! I paid for my activation on my straight talk iPhone and nothing! Turned it on and off many times. Says I have service but when I make a call it says it's deactivated.

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

View more comments (1)