1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

For the last few months I have been dealing with a issue with Straight Talk concerning a replacement phone

Brand: LG Stylo 2

Model : lgl82vl

S/N: 603CYZP0029565

IMEI: 55865-07-025665-3

I purchased this phone and joined Straight Talk. At that time I had the phone for about 4 weeks. The phone all of a sudden stopped working. It would function in every way except the screen stays black. I called Straight Talk and it was determined that the phone had a hardware issue and that they would send me a air mail package, for me to return the old phone and my phone would be replaced. I received the air mail package, returned my phone an waited. AT that time I needed a phone so I went to Walmart and purchase a cheap phone. (20$) to use while waiting on my phone to arrive. After waiting a week and a half I called straight talk and then was told that my phone had not been shipped and would be shipped immediately. After waiting another 5 days I received a phone in the mail.. it was the wrong phone. I received a ZTE phone which was the same phone that I had purchased that was $20 it was not my LG phone which cost me 200$. I’ve then called straight talk once again and told them of the problem they told me that someone had entered in the wrong information on the ticket so they would send me another air mail package and for me to return the new phone that they sent and again they would send me my new LG Stylo 2 phone. again I received the air mail I returned the new phone again I waited another week and a half called straight talk and they told me that they had to look into the problem after being on the phone for 2 hours maybe longer they told me that the phone was found and had been received and my phone would be shipped immediately again I waited another 5 days and never received anything so I called Straight Talk to be put on hold disconnected transferred then again transferred and again was told that they had got everything straight and it would be shipped again after waiting another 5-6 days I called again and requested to speak to someone in management I was told that they could help me they done the research and then was told that the warehouse said that my phone was not available in the warehouse and as soon as one came available that they would ship my phone when asking when they would have one available the response I got was they did not know that it would be shipped as soon as one came available and that I would be compensated for a free month of service for any inconvenience again I am still sitting here and have not received nothing. How is this good customer service or even how is this a good company to want to switch your phone service to its been 2 ½ months

Irritated: LORA PHILLIPS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of straight talk wireless cell phone replacement. Straight Talk Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned straight talk wireless cell phone replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.