Livingston, Texas

Nothing more but a thieving company that has a bunch of ppl dumber that a box of rocks working for them.. It is all a scam.. And we have fell prey to it..

My phone pen broke.. They said send it in for replacement,, it took over a month to get my phone.. And they sent me a different phone.. Cheaper,, *** no!!

I call them back.. Spent almost an hour and half on the phone.. I have never heard PLEASE HOLD so many times in my life,,

And was transfered to numerous different people., i recieved another phone yesterday.. And i be.. It was the same dang phone they sent me the 1st time.. WRONG!!

He says if you just activate it i can give you credit,, ok. .. So i say.. You will credit me the hundred dollars im out on the cheaper phone.. Plus the 60.00 insurance plan and my taxes paid.. He was quick to say NO.,

Well *** no then.. Send me MY phone back!! I have a feeling.. Im never going to see my phone again..

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Misleading info from every agent as well as refund promises, Service is very poor very verry poor, Being lied to about tracking info.

Comments

MariaST
#1204756
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.