I added a plan to my reserve over the phone and accidently bought the $45 plan instead of the $55.I called to switch plans and was told that there was no way to get the plan i wanted except to buy another plan.

I cant pay the difference or get a refund and then purchase the one i want. Nothing. I can buy the right plan but then it would overwrite the one i just purchased so i would lose $45 or just deal with it until next month. This is unacceptable.

I will NOT be renewing my service. I will go today and buy a BOOST phone. I used them for years and regret sqitching. Boost has great customer service.

My husband ruined his phone once by jumping in a pool and saving a drowning baby. We couldnt afford another phone so I called to cancel my service and they sent me a new phone for free! And it was nicer than the one I lost! I will not use straightalk again.

My advice?Tell straightalk to get lost and go with BOOST!

Review about: Cell Phone.

2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

MariaST

Hi Melrod420.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.