Kingsport, Tennessee

I got two phones through straight talk and I have had nothing but problems with them I have called customer service and they keep transferring me I asked to talk to a supervisor and they tell me that I am speaking with the supervisor so I ask to show with some one higher and I get told I can't cause they can't tell me anything different

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.