Kingsport, Tennessee

I got two phones through straight talk and I have had nothing but problems with them I have called customer service and they keep transferring me I asked to talk to a supervisor and they tell me that I am speaking with the supervisor so I ask to show with some one higher and I get told I can't cause they can't tell me anything different

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.