2.0

Do not take your cell phone number to Straight talk wireless if you want to keep it. I brought my number over from verizon and used their service for over five years.

Then when i wanted to switch providers the moment cricket tried to port my number over they had no account history for me and my number was inactive, when i called five minutes before that for the account pin there was no issue. If you do ever need to talk to customer service , good luck getting some one who understands english if you can even understand them. They put my card on autobilling two times after i instructed them not to. I had to have the bank put a permant block to get it to stop.

The unlimited internet is a joke, half the time when you try to use it the response is the website is not responding. Would not go back to them again.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.