1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am disabled and live below the poverty line.I originally bought the straight talk phone because I was going to be away for a few days and Social Security requires that I be in touch with my caregiver every day.

I can not afford cell service every month. I just qualifed for a free phone. Unfortunately the phone they sent only holds a charge for 8 hours. They said I could have the service transfered to any unlocked phone.

I took my straight talk phone to Walmart and they refused to unlock it. At home I called straight talk and they refused to unlock my phone because I did not have continuous service for 12 months. I made 4 more phone calls to straight talk. I was sent back to the unlock department on the second call even though I asked for a supervisor.

Asked the unlock department for a supervisor and went to on hold for a very long time. Hung up to try again. This time I was told after being placed on hold. 3 or 4 times that the supervisor refused to talk to me and I would have to talk to their lawyer.

They put me on hold and sent me to the unlock department. I hung up again and called back, explained the whole story and was finally put through to a supervisor. She listened, said hold on, laid the phone on her desk and walked away. 20 minutes later, an alarm on her phone started going off then the phone transfered me to customer service.

I told my story again, the girl said she could help me and sent meback to the unlock department. The unlock department refused to unlock the phone. I used to program phone systems. The unlock department said they can't.

I know better.They won't.

Tamsmith60 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless cell phone unlock for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MariaST
#1191297

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

to MariaST Punta Gorda, Florida, United States #1205174

I tried on several occasions to work with you but my problem is still unresolved. I had to buy a new phone. Straight talk continues to give me a hard time by not porting my home phone number to my new carrier.