Carl Junction, Missouri
1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This company/service provided SUCKS!!!!!!! I called customer service out sourced to India I might add.

Spoke to two people " Kevin" and " John" who neither helped or understood the problem. One said I wasn't being throttled the other said I was and Ma'am' d me to death when I caught him lying to me twice.I asked to speak with a call center in the U.S. he told me this was not possible and I would have to deal with him! Really!????!

So now II'm shopping for a new provider with no contract.

Good luck to me.lol not dealing with anymore straight *** double speak! Thanks John and Kevin.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

rollo2016

Good to know about this company as we will be looking for a new one shortly. FYI there are many no contract carriers out there. A good place to start is with an article in ComputerWorld: