Maurepas, Louisiana
Coverage Area
Style and Design

i lost 5 days of my prepay serive with staight talk we were hit by hurrican mathew after being with out of service for 5 days i was able to find a small area down the road to call after 2 hours of getting through the broken english of the rep. who took my call told me i should have called when service was interupted what kind of idiots work there?

i asked to speak to a manger he said they dont have one i hung it pissed i called another got the same anwser my prepay ends on 24th i will never ever deal with this co. again i hope they go belly up

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

For further assistance, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355 or click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. Our representatives are available Monday to Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.