1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called about my update status being unavailable 3 times. The first person didn't even attempt to help me and in the end of the conversation said thank you for calling straight talk wireless and hung up.

So then I called back and spoke with a lady who barely spoke, ignored my issue and refused to transfer my call to a manager. She stated that she was the manager. I asked for her name and she asked why and ended up saying Rashel which seemed to be a different name that she had first stated. Then she repeatedly stated and who are you over and over again in a monotone voice.

I said these calls are recorded correct and she said yes. I said so I can contact your supervisor and have them listen to this correct and she said nobody will listen to this because I am in charge. There were too many rude and unnecessary comments made by this lady to state them all and by the end of the conversation she changed my 4g to 3g and many other settings to ultimately be a *** because I didn't appreciate her horrible customer service. I asked her why and she said my phone wasn't cable of running 4g or getting updates and the conversation was ended.

So I called back and this time spoke to a man who continuously threw down the headset to ask people what to tell me. The background noise was accompanied by laughter, LOUD foreign conversations and sarcastic remarks made by a woman that sounded like the previous person I spoke with.

My issue was not resolved and honestly I want my money back for this brand new phone that has brought me nothing but problems due to freezing, glitches and ignorant customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was horrible customer service, unable to update phone and internet is slow. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MariaST
#1162014

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.