I called just to change the expiration date on my paymemt card i use. I had to call back three times to reach a rep that i could understand on 4th try a man name Jeffrey tried to be helpful.

He had a hard time understanding that all i wanted to changey card date.

Wow. What an experience

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.