I've been with Straight Talk for years.I just bought a Samsung Galaxy 5 two weeks ago and the battery gets super hot, screen too.

I don't leave my WiFi or data on when I'm not using it (using the phone or when the display is off), I don't let apps run in the background, I only have it sync once a day, I never turn on location services, no live wallpaper, screen timeout is at 1 minute, my touch keys don't light up, no Bluetooth or GPS...etc...I know how to save battery power. I had them set it up at Walmart, so I wouldn't have to do it. Needless to say, customer service WAS JUST A NIGHTMARE!!! They always want me to call from a different phone so they can check certain "things" & turn my phone on & off for an hr.

I asked her like what? & oh my she didn't like that! I told her my battery isn't damaged, my phone works, but I just need a new battery. I was very polite, until the end.

I pay $300 for a phone and it's my fault the battery is defective and doesn't charge??? I go to bed with 100% & wake up to 94%. And the heat that comes out of this phone is not right!

I said, "I'll just buy a new battery myself and "beep" off.Horrible, just horrible!!!!

Review about: Customer Service And New Samsung Galaxy 5.

2.1
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

If you're not a potential new customer, you mean absolutely nothing to Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE. The only thing that matters to them is new money, and even then, if you have a complicated problem during activation or later, as long as they have your money already, it's too bad, so sad, cry to your dad. Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE are thieves, modern day pirates.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.