Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service And New Samsung Galaxy 5 Review

5 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

I've been with Straight Talk for years.I just bought a Samsung Galaxy 5 two weeks ago and the battery gets super hot, screen too.

I don't leave my WiFi or data on when I'm not using it (using the phone or when the display is off), I don't let apps run in the background, I only have it sync once a day, I never turn on location services, no live wallpaper, screen timeout is at 1 minute, my touch keys don't light up, no Bluetooth or GPS...etc...I know how to save battery power. I had them set it up at Walmart, so I wouldn't have to do it. Needless to say, customer service WAS JUST A NIGHTMARE!!! They always want me to call from a different phone so they can check certain "things" & turn my phone on & off for an hr.

I asked her like what? & oh my she didn't like that! I told her my battery isn't damaged, my phone works, but I just need a new battery. I was very polite, until the end.

I pay $300 for a phone and it's my fault the battery is defective and doesn't charge??? I go to bed with 100% & wake up to 94%. And the heat that comes out of this phone is not right!

I said, "I'll just buy a new battery myself and "beep" off.Horrible, just horrible!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

1 day ago #1293304

If you're not a potential new customer, you mean absolutely nothing to Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE. The only thing that matters to them is new money, and even then, if you have a complicated problem during activation or later, as long as they have your money already, it's too bad, so sad, cry to your dad. Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE are thieves, modern day pirates.

1 0 Reply
MariaST

Feb 15 #1288605

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.