2.0
Coverage Area

I bought a Straight Talk Phone 2 years ago, and added a Straight Talk unlimited plan. Everyting was great until I tried to combine all our family lines into one plan with T-Mobile.

I called Straight talk and after 30 minutes on the phone with three different people they told me they had unlocked it.

The phone was not unlocked.

Called back at least 6 times and each time I got a different story.

I had paid cash for the phone 2 years ago and have had straight talk since. They kept sating I had not had the phone long enough - their service terms ask for one year. One cust svc rep even got hateful. These people are crooks, it is very frustrating to call over and over and have a company lie to you each time. Horrible customer service will tell everyone I know to stay away from Straight Talk.

I liked: Good until you need help, Service until i needed help.

I didn't like: Underhanded billing practices.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 05.

Comments

MariaST

Hi TenderJay459. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MariaST #1577701

This response did not help. I am totally frustrated with their service.

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service. Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep. Mariabot is just something to give the ILLUSION of caring.