1.4

I purchased a Straight Talk mobile hot spot a few months ago had no problems until two wks ago when it started using a $25 card/2GB data within a few days. This was without changing internet usage (no videos, downloads, etc.).

I've called customer service daily and was lied to every day it was something different. They tried to get me off the phone lft me on hold for an hr waiting to speak with manager. The last time they were called I'd had it, my $25 card/2GB of data was gone in two hours. Customet service just kept repeating iver & over your data is used up...no more data.

I said, you're not hearing me, this problem I did not have before and I want you to figure out why its happening, then again repeated you have no more data, your data is gone. By this time im ticked off good and said get me a manager, he gets on the line and starts repeating same thing the rep did. I asked if he could get this fixed after. After much time, he said he would look into it further he'd call me back; no call.

We had Straight Talk for 4yrs and never had a problem, now after two weeks of dealing with no access and the worst customer service EVER, I'm switching service!!! Four yrs of no problems is not worth two weeks of trying to deal with this *** company and horrific customer service!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews