2.8

I have been a straight talk customer for about four or five years and have never had data issues. But for about the past week my data has been extremely slow.

Ijust bought the 10G data plan two days ago and my phone is operating at a 2G speed. At first I thought my phone was the issue, so I reset it back to the factory settings. But, still having problems with data.

It will show that i have full 4G service but the performance indicates otherwise. I have been surfing the web and this trend seems to be common.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews