The data ends way to fast even when I use wifi a lot. So it's the worst internet I have ever seen.

The unlimited plan is *** because if they say you go over your data they slow down your service and it's like using a computer from the 1980's and you can't even really do anything with the internet when they cut your data. For example it takes like 10 minutes for Facebook to pop up and it never really stops loading it because you can't watch videos or even post anything or say you want to see what time a movie is playing at your local theater your better off driving there to find out because it would be faster. And They say unlimited internet but when you don't get enough data the internet is worthless.

And another complaint when calling and texting you don't get the greatest service so I myself am thinking about switching to a different prepaid company. Oh and good luck with customer service it's the worst I have ever seen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments