Teterboro, New Jersey
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been using straight talk for far too long...My data is never 3g-4g speed.

During my 10g of “high-speed" my service is throttled regularly and running at slow speed. Often connection to sites are timed out. Once my higher speed is over I am switching to Boost mobile. Unlimited high speed data.

No throttling!Further more unlimited streaming media all for $60

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Classidiamondz1971 is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. The most disappointing about straight talk wireless internet service at Straight Talk Wireless was downfall is that my high speed is not running at 3g 4g speed , but reviewer liked fact i was able to purchase 10 gigs of data for 55 dollars. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Boost mobile? LMAO good luck with that. Straight Talk is unlimited but they do throttle you after 5gb and its clearly says that if you read the terms.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.