2.4
Style and Design

My internet is either intermittent or none at all. I'm told I have to have 2 phones for them to help me.

Why would I have two phones. Can't understand customer service. Shame on you for giving our jobs away to people that don't care. I'm lucky to get the internet 1 out of 5 tries.

They are defiant rude and lie. Read the same script over and over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Comments

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

You know, this company needs a place to sell its product. Walmart needs to back the customers on this one.

I live in a place that has one walmart and they continue to back straight talk. So I travel the 30 miles to do my shopping elsewhere. I have also been in contact with Google.

Obviously customer complaints are not enough to get the 3heads of the company to make drastic changes

So bypass customer service and work on walmart and Google. At least you can talk to someone and understand them.

to Anonymous #988873