Cedar Hill, Texas
3.3

I recently purchased 2 straight talk lg stylo 2 for 150 dollars a piece and neither is scanned properly i have been with straight talk for 10+ years i never once thought about keeping the receipt.. How can this continue to happen to people?

I have absolutely everything that came with the phones except for the receipt..

What can i do? Im thinking of filing a class action lawsuit bc this is happening to far too many people..

Comments

I also got a complete piece of junk, phone 3 months old, does not receive calls, no voicemail, goes out constantly.

@Anonymous

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

deannamcraig

I have posted reviews on this phone..Piece of junk...Straight talk has now told me that they pulled the phones from the shelf because it is a piece of junk...They will not replace the phone either...Hopefully your not out the money for 2 phones!

@deannamcraig

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

For further assistance, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355 or click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. Our representatives are available Monday to Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.