Tampa, Florida
Resolved
1.5

Update by user Jan 28, 2015

I have to commend them for adressing and fixing this issue quickly anf easily.

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2015

I purchased 2GB of data for the Straight Talk Mobile Hotspot at 6:15pm on 1/26/15. I went to 4 webpages.

Opened one short email. Was on fb for less than 5 minutes. Scimmed through reading info from two websites I searched on Google. I did not download anything.

I didnt watch videos or play music. I spent less than an hour total on the computer and not all once. At 11:00pm, I tried getting online and it said I needed to replenish my data. I was like What the ***.

I restarted the wifi device and computer. Still said that. I went to straight talk website and checked balance. It said I had 0.0gb left.

How in the *** is this possible?!?! Do they just rip people off like this? Nobody else was using the wifi. Of course customer service is closed and past experiences have been a nightmare dealing with them.

I am dreading it.

If they do not correct this in the morning, I will be contacting the BBB and attorney general. Anyone else have this happen to them???

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Hotspot Plan.

Reason of review: cheated out data that I know for a FACT I did not use..

Comments

Had this happen with my phone before they went to the 5 GB, they said I had gone over my data and that was that! And the BBB doesn't help either

MariaST
@Anonymous

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

I did. Fcc and bbb complaints got my money back. I trashed the phone.

MariaST

Hi ScrewStraightTalk. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews