4.6
Style and Design

I have been a member of straight talk for about eight years. I love the service.

I have been having data issues since I brought my new phone. My internet service isn't working. I paid for 3G of data and I only

have 1G. My phone is really slow.

My husband and my son both have straight talk and their phones data is working fine. I don't understand. I also purcased 2G of data for my WiFi hot spot and after five minutes of being on the internet I get a message saying I have used all of my gigs and I need to purchase more. I called and talk an straight talk representative to help with the issue.

The representative was very kind and took me through a series of steps to help with my data issues for my phone. One if the issues was my phone needed to be updated because I live in a rural area and my signal was not connecting with the carrier. I had to go through three Representitves to finally get the issue resolved with my phone. My WiFi issues got resolved because the representative gave me back the gigs I lost, but as soon as I try to use my WiFi hot spot.

My data expired again after one minute of trying to use it. I have been a happy customer.

I have never had issues with straight talk begore until now. I sure hope I can soon get these issues resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Hotspot Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments