Product: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Internet Service Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
2.4
There was a time when service was good but im guessing they could not pay there bills. Now there service stinks and I am about to exit this company called straight talk. What a joke.
MariaST

Hi StridentPenguin998. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and would like to apologize for the inconvenient experience that you had with our service. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. We'd like to speak with you to fully investigate your concern and check what are the options we have in order to reinstate your good network connection. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

We look forward to speaking and working with you towards earning back your trust. Have a nice day.

Bad quality

Straight Talk Wireless - Misrepresentation, fraud, consumer betrayel

2.0
Isn't this fraud, false advertisement. I have been a customer for many years, received my 2.50 discount, I read many ads that stated previous customers would not be affected. Well I'm affected in November I was charged 47.73, till this month now it's 48.83 this is criminal, how many old people and people on fixed income are straight talk doing this to. Yeah I'm gonna go buy my card at Walmart as are the rest of my family that I praised straight talk to. But I am shopping for a different carrier, because of this injustice, maybe if more of us stood up we could make a difference, but I guess that just happened back in the day now corporate can do as they will
Syndi

I keep having data usage issues also, my account should be reset after the payment is made in the 2nd of the month. It is the sixth and my data usage has not been reset.

It is running slow and showing that straight talk is still using last month. My apps are slow and some not even work I'm ng because of this.

@Syndi

WOW maybe you need to check out TOTAL WIRELESS as i did GOOD LUCK because S. T. SUCKSSSSSSS

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.Thank you.

View more comments (2)
Problems with payment
CANNOT SEEM TO GET THE HIGH SPEED DATA I'VE BEEN FOR TALKED TO CUSTOMER SERVICES MULTIPLE TIMES AND THEY STILL CAN'T SEEM TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE MY HIGH SPEED DATA IS 1X WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 3 X I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FOR THE PAST 3 YRS.WHY CAN'T CUSTOMER SERVICE RESOLVE...
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Internet Service
Cons
  • Service technicians suck
  • Staff do not seem to know their jobs
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Straight Talk Wireless in Victor, Montana - Lost services

I used to be able to access all the local news. Now I am unable to and I am unable to even access the other news networks. I Used to be able to access my email account from my phone. Now I can't and there doesn't seem to be any help available on how to access it. I have spent over an hour trying to access an account that used to work. I have spent an hour just trying to get it to work by accessing help etc on my phone. I went to my phone's website and my email's website. There doesn't seem to be any suggestions available to help me. The only good thing is I like the new way to add the phone cards to keep service updated. Services just get lousier and lousier.
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Bad quality