Ive been with straight takk for a few years now.But after buying a new plan with mire data and then switchung back to my usual $45 plan, straight talk has sent me a text sayung my data has been slowed down to 2g.

Its only been a couple of weeks since my refill. And when I'm home, whuch is most of the time, my phone automatically connects to my hone WiFi. I work part time which is about 4 and 1/2 hours 5 nights a week. And its rare that my Internet is assessed ir used.

So i dint ubderstand how my 5g data has been used up so quickly.

Usually i get the slow data the day before my service ends.But since trying a higher data plan out fir a month, and going back to my cheaper plan, straight talk is saying that my high spee data has reached its limit.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Internet Service.

2.2
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.