Product: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (4 of 74 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
4.0
I have had Straight Talk for a while now. My daughter moved 2 hours away and I could not get service at her house. So I looked on line at the map on straight talk and went to my Walmart then to her Walmart and picked a phone that said it had service in both areas. When...
MariaST

Hi DangerousHowlerMonkey. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We can surely help you and provide the best resolution with that issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service
Cons
  • Could not understand their english speaking representatives
  • Did not get coverage in the area they said
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Cell phone straighttalk

Straight Talk Wireless - Mobile Phone Service Review

4.4
On the 16th of March 2017 I found myself At the hospital with my husband who was experiencing heart problems and was being admitted to ICU in the midst of the chaos I was trying to read your family member to let them know what was going on and that I would not be coming home that evening to my surprise my phone had no service I used my husband cell which is also a Straight Talk phone to call customer service our representative in the Philippines and tried to explain the situation and that I needed my cell phone service turned on I am enrolled in automatic unlimited prepay it is billed to my credit card each month I have had my phone number for 17 years and publish it on Advertising I am self as-employed the customer service rep in the Philippines tell me my telephone number was no longer available I did not understand how that was possible since I did not shut down my service long story short after an hour or more my service restored my phone number was not the same number I had previously I will be contacting corporate in Miami to try to untangle this mess extremely unhappy with customer service at this point

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

View more comments (1)
Bad quality
3.6
I have auto refill and was accidentally taken off of it and now don't get the $2.50 discount I am on disability and I rely on that discount
MariaST

Hi anonymous#931348. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

Problems with payment

Straight Talk Wireless in Orlando, Florida - Great service

4.4
I just saw all these reviews and couldn't believe it. I switched to straight talk about 3 and a half years ago because Verizon wouldn't support the Nexus phone i was wanting and it was the best move I ever made. I always have great service... I buy any phone i want and pay cash for it. I don't have to worry about going over on data and I am not paying $125 a month like I was on verizon. I always have reception. I don't know what lies the people on here have been told when i read that the company lies but I have always found it to be a great company and the few times i have needed customer service they have been great.
#1192727

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Good quality