2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Tech support for this company is a complete joke. For a few months now, I've been suffering a lack of signal in my home where there used to be a strong signal. Customer support either cannot comprehend (due to language/accent barrier or tech incompetence) or does not care that my phone gets amazing signal from every other location I travel to. They have made me try a new sim card to no avail and keep trying to blame weather even though the problem persists in all weather.

Now they're trying to force me to lose everything on my phone and perform a factory reset instead of actually reporting to Verizon or whoever they report to that the bloody tower in my area is malfunctioning - even though I've told them multiple times that other friends and family on both Straight Talk CDMA and Verizon are also suddenly suffering weak and non-existent signal in my home. It's frustrating and infuriating, and since I'm home most often I'm basically now paying 45 bucks a month for absolutely nothing.

What's worse is my phone is now laggy and misbehaving, I believe due to the 'troubleshooting' steps they made me try, which involved ripping the battery out while my phone was turned on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST
#1198399

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.