2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Tech support for this company is a complete joke. For a few months now, I've been suffering a lack of signal in my home where there used to be a strong signal. Customer support either cannot comprehend (due to language/accent barrier or tech incompetence) or does not care that my phone gets amazing signal from every other location I travel to. They have made me try a new sim card to no avail and keep trying to blame weather even though the problem persists in all weather.

Now they're trying to force me to lose everything on my phone and perform a factory reset instead of actually reporting to Verizon or whoever they report to that the bloody tower in my area is malfunctioning - even though I've told them multiple times that other friends and family on both Straight Talk CDMA and Verizon are also suddenly suffering weak and non-existent signal in my home. It's frustrating and infuriating, and since I'm home most often I'm basically now paying 45 bucks a month for absolutely nothing.

What's worse is my phone is now laggy and misbehaving, I believe due to the 'troubleshooting' steps they made me try, which involved ripping the battery out while my phone was turned on.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MariaST
#1198399

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.