I got Straight Talk wireless cuz I was having problems with Cricket and they're not know better can't get my phone to work I don't get picture messages hardly have service anywhere and then you can talk to a person there because they don't speak the same language and if they do you can't understand them they hang out with you and I don't give you your boss and none of them could fix the *** thing this company is good for *** *** I want my *** money back you *** ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST
#1203510
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

zongbonger
to MariaST Olathe, Kansas, United States #1203990

I've called several times and still don't have a phone that works taking my SIM card out and go up to Walmart and so they don't give me my *** money back I'm going to *** choke someone and I'm sending a *** email that's why I bought a phone by the way you give me any trouble give me my money back I'm filing a *** lawsuit